FRITZ!Fon C4 is distinguished by elegant design, excellent acoustics and a brilliant, high-resolution color display.
HD telephony, Internet services and Smart Home control
The FRITZ!Fon C4 persuades with not only impressive HD telephony, but many Internet and value-added services, like e-mail processing, web radio reception, news feeds and podcasts. The FRITZ!Fon can be deployed as a remote control for Smart Home applications, like switching devices using the FRITZ!DECT 200 smart plug. FRITZ!Fon C4 can also be used to control UPnP (DLNA) devices in the network. The high-resolution display with 240 x 320 pixels and 262,000 colors, an illuminated keyboard and intuitive menu guidance assist the user in making telephone calls, navigating, and using many web services.
FRITZ!Box as the ideal partner
All FRITZ!Box models with an integrated DECT base station – be they for DSL, cable or LTE – support the FRITZ!Fon C4. The FRITZ!Box provides the entire range of convenience and data services for the FRITZ!Fon. Settings can be configured easily using the FRITZ!Box web-based user interface. The voice, audio and control data provided by the FRITZ!Box are transferred in encrypted form via the robust DECT standard.
Eco mode and comprehensive convenience features
The FRITZ!Fon C4 masters all common convenience features and, in combination with a FRITZ!Box, provides several digital answering machines, an easy-to-read call list, and telephone books with up to 300 entries. Online contacts (for instance: Google) can also be integrated in the FRITZ!Box and transferred to the FRITZ!Fon C4.
Received calls, messages on the answering machine, e-mail, and available software updates are all signaled on the FRITZ!Fon display and the MWI button, and can be accessed at the push of a button. When DECT Eco mode is enabled, DECT radio transmission is turned off completely on the base station and the handsets during standby operation. A sensitive light sensor extends battery life by adjusting the illumination on the display and keyboard to ambient light conditions. An integrated motion sensor makes operation even easier by waking up the handset whenever the user picks it up.
AVM FRITZ!Fon C4 at a glance
- Ergonomic, next generation DECT telephone
- Ideal for all FRITZ!Box models (DSL, cable, LTE) with a DECT base station
- Intuitive menus on a high-quality color display (180 dpi), 240 x 320 pixels, 262,000 colors
- Make calls and hear audio via headset
- 15 hours of talking time, up to 10 days on standby
- Telephone books for up to 300 entries, online contacts available
- Multiple answering machines with menu guidance and remote monitoring
- Read incoming e-mail and RSS feeds (e.g. news, sports, weather)
- Listen to web radio and podcasts and use convenient services like alarm, call diversion and baby monitor
- Supports HD telephony, full duplex hands-free communication
- High-quality loudspeaker on back of handset
- Control of UPnP media servers and Smart Home devices
- Light and motion sensors increase battery life
- New functions added easily by software update
- DECT Eco: Radio network switched off on standby