Protecting your data, wherever it goes.
Complete data protection across multiple platforms and devices; securing your data without slowing you down.
Introducing the new SafeGuard 7
Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise Encryption 7 introduces the most complete data protection solution on the market today, protecting data on multiple devices and operating systems. Whether your data resides on a laptop, a mobile device, or being collaborated upon via the cloud or other file sharing method, SafeGuard Encryption is built to match your organizational workflow and processes without slowing down productivity. Couple that with our management of Microsoft’s BitLocker and Apple’s FileVault and you have an offering that cannot be matched.
Data Protection Everywhere
Today’s users demand a wider and more unhindered access to company data: from mobile devices and home computers to USB sticks and the cloud. Sophos’ data protection solutions protect and encrypt all your devices and data without getting in the way.
The simplified, central control offered by SafeGuard Enterprise helps you comply with data protection regulations and prevent data breaches.
- Instant, detailed reports and audits
- Role-based management to separate authorization levels
- Dual-officer authorization for critical tasks
- Proven solution used by leading organizations worldwide
Encrypt Data on More Platforms
Now with new support for Windows 8 and 8.1, file and disk encryption on Macs, usability improvements and much more, SafeGuard Enterprise 7 is the complete data protection solution that keeps business data safe and compliant wherever it goes. Also, we extend access to encrypted data on the move from your mobile devices with our free Sophos Secure Workspace App.
Manage Native Device Encryption
For the fastest, easiest and most reliable full-disk encryption, SafeGuard Enterprise takes advantage of the technology built into the operating system. Seamlessly manage keys and recovery functions on BitLocker- and FileVault 2-encrypted drives from the SafeGuard Management Center.
Sophos Encryption Technology
SafeGuard Enterprise comes with our industry-leading encryption technology that provides fast and secure encryption whenever built-in operating system encryption is not available or applicable. Encryption of files, folders or devices is completely transparent and integrates in the management center alongside all other devices.
- Proven encryption technology certified by organizations across the world (FIPS, CC EAL4 and more)
- Manage devices and data in the single Management Center
- Flexible recovery options for keys, data and forgotten passwords
SafeGuard Management Center
Define, set up and manage encryption for all devices and platforms from a unified and central management center.
- Manage encryption for all your SafeGuard Enterprise modules
- Set data security policies for groups and devices from a centralized console
- Securely store, exchange and recover keys across devices and operating systems
- Reports on both Windows and Mac computers running SafeGuard
- Uses Active Directory to import user/device information, synchronize and schedule tasks
Protect Your Macs
Data on a Mac is as valuable as data on a Windows PC, which makes it vital to include Macs in your data encryption strategy. SafeGuard Enterprise protects your Macs with file and disk encryption and ensures that the data on your Macs is secure at all times. Includes encryption capability for removable media, network file shares and cloud on Mac.
- Manage file or disk encryption for Macs in the same Management Center as all other devices
- Manage FileVault 2 encrypted devices
- Works in the background without impacting performance
- Complete visibility and reporting on encryption status
Encryption for Removable Media
SafeGuard Enterprise automatically and transparently encrypts files on removable media such as USB sticks, memory cards and CDs/DVDs.
- Share encrypted data on removable media easily across your organization without impacting your users
- Using a portable application and password, easily and securely share encrypted removable media with users not using SafeGuard Enterprise
- Removable media whitelisting makes encryption management easier and more flexible
Encryption for Cloud Storage
Cloud storage services are useful to help users access their data, wherever they are, on whatever device they're using. Improving productivity of users is important, but it’s equally critical to ensure your sensitive information stays secure once it moves to the cloud. SafeGuard Enterprise automatically and invisibly encrypts/decrypts files as they are uploaded or downloaded from cloud services.
- Encrypts files uploaded to cloud storage services
- Allows secure data sharing everywhere
- Automatically detects and supports most popular cloud storage services such as Box, Dropbox, OneDrive and Egnyte
- Reads encrypted files using our free Sophos Secure Workspace app for iOS and Android
Encryption for File Shares
Encryption isn’t only for making sure data stays safe from prying eyes outside your business. It’s also useful for enabling secure collaboration and controlling files inside it. SafeGuard Enterprise goes beyond simple folder permissions and guarantees that only the right people can read the right files while still allowing IT to manage files and backups.
- Configures file encryption for shared folders
- Makes sure only certain users or groups are able to access data
- Doesn’t require any interaction from your users
- Provides an extra layer of protection if/when your corporate servers move to the cloud