WESTERN DIGITAL WD RE4 500GB SATA 3Gb/s 7200RPM HDD
Enterprise Hard Drives
500 GB, 1.2 million hours MTBF, 64 MB Cache, 7200 RPM
Fast, reliable and enterprise-ready.
High-capacity, high-performance enterprise SATA drives with 24x7 reliability for business-critical applications.
Massive 2 TB capacity.
- WD RE4 Enterprise SATA drives are available with up to 2 TB's of cavernous capacity.
- With a combination of 64 MB cache, dual processors and dual stage actuation WD RE4 drives deliver lightning-fast performance in demanding server and storage applications.
- Each drive is put through extended burn-in testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation.
WD RE4 enterprise SATA hard drives combine 64 MB cache with dual processors and dual stage actuation for lightning-fast performance in demanding server and storage applications. Technologically advanced acoustics minimize noise. Cool drive operation and enhanced reliability features help protect the drive and the data stored on it.
- Massive capacity - WD RE4 Enterprise SATA drives are available with up to 2 TB's of cavernous capacity.
- Dual actuator technology - A head positioning system with two actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement using conventional electromagnetic actuator principles. The secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy. (2 TB model only)
- Dual processor - With double the processing power, WD RE4 boasts the highest performance of any drive in the WD RE family.
- StableTrac - The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
- RAFF - Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over the previous generation of drives.
- IntelliSeek - Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower unnecessary power consumption, noise, and vibration.
- Multi-axis shock sensor - Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- Third generation dynamic fly height - Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
- Thermal extended burn-in test - Each drive is put through extended burn-in testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation.
- NoTouch ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) - WD RE4 drives utilize PMR technology to achieve even greater areal density, reliability, and design margin.
- Active Power Save - Delivers best-in-class power consumption through advanced WD firmware that conserves power in active seek modes without degrading performance.
||4.20 ms (nominal)|
||SATA 3 Gb/s|
||27 dBA (average)|
||Seek Mode 0
||30 dBA (average)|
||Seek Mode 3
||29 dBA (average)|
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.